Letter from the President
Annual Report to Membership February 19, 2009
As President, I am happy to report that in spite of uncertain economic times,
NCASAM continues to be North Carolina’s premier source of CE for our veterinarians and their support staff.
1. We have record membership numbers in 2009 and are on a sound financial footing.
2. Our signature online features set us apart from all other CE groups and show that we take our post-graduate education seriously.
3. Nation-wide, to our knowledge, we are the only group that offers notes online ahead of the actual meeting time, for no additional cost, as promised.
4. Nation-wide, to our knowledge, we are the only group that offers meeting recordings online for those that could not attend or if you just want to hear them again. These are archived and at no additional cost, as promised.
5. State-wide, we are the only group that lists Vet tips for their members and their clients.
6. Our great Sponsors keep costs low to our membership, less that $5 per lecture room hour, and we give a FREE lunch, as promised.
7. We have fantastic management.
Veterinarians know what they want and it is sure nice to get it.
See you in Sanford,